About memy stats
Information About me
I am a DevOps Engineer with over 6+ years of hands-on experience fascinated with the cloud and software delivery automation. I'm proficient with configuration management tools using Ansible, Infrastructure as Code using Terraform, containerization and container orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes, and developing and managing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and I like learning new things. I have worked with distributed teams in Africa, Europe, and Asia supporting them remotely. I have a diverse set of skills and the ambition, desire and willingness to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization through the dedicated application of my knowledge and skills.
Onsite | Hybrid-Remote
My Skills & Expertise
- • Java Programming
- • Dockerizing
- • Containerization
- • Container Orchestration
- • CI/CD Pipelines
- • Microservices
- • Infrastructure as Code
- • Configuration Management
- • Cloud Technologies
- • Site Reliability
- • Infrastructure as a Service
- • Monitoring & Logging
- • Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
2020 - 2021
DevOps Engineer - ATOS (PTY) LTD, South Africa, Gauteng
Worked on MTN API Development and Application Platform (MADAPI) project for MTN Telecom (Uganda Opco), managing on-premise infrastructure, containerize development, and deployments.
- • Maintained 99.99% on-premise infrastructure availability (staging and production) of project infrastructure environments.
- • Provided containerization of development work in Java and Spring Boot.
- • Set-up and configured monitoring environment using Elastic Stack - facilitating company's visualization of logs aggregated from other environments (staging and production)
2018 - 2019
Software / DevOps Engineer - ANDELA UGANDA, Kampala
- • Performed engineering functions for internal project focused on product containerization.
- • Generated savings through containerization of one of the company's in-house products from virtual machines to containers.
- • Managed CI/CD pipelines and assisted in configuration and set-up of Jenkins - facilitating pipeline migration from CircleCI to Jenkins.
2012 - 2016
Systems & IP Data Networks Administrator - AFRICELL UGANDA, Kampala
Managed daily IP alerts, dedicated business internet, and data network backbone.
- • Administered network security and all network devices.
- • Configured and monitored network devices.
- • Worked on IP assignments of dedicated business internet.
- •Performed MPLS VPNs configurations and integrations for the company's multi-branch leased line clients.
Contact me here
I am currently open for a new role in DevOps, Cloud, SRE, Java, Spring Boot and similar engagements. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! Please only use phone contact for urgent inquiries. Otherwise, email is the best way to reach me.
: Fairfield, IA. USA
: Maharishi International University, Fairfield, IA. USA
: +1 641-819-1402